Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Candyland

These are some shots from a photoshoot I did back in October 09'. This was the first "line" of clothing I've ever designed and constructed all on my own. I am really happy that I made the decision to just jump into sewing and teach myself as I went along. I have really learnt alot- mostly about time management amd it has been a very rewarding process, both creatively and personally. I am super excited to start putting together my next shoot for later this month. It will be a cool concept thanks to the likes of Thomas R. Lee, a SAIT film school graduate/writer/my fabulous boyfriend. (You will hear more about this!!!) Whenever I start to get nervous about moving to NYC and being thrown into the fashion design snake pit, I just think about what I've already done on my own. I believe honesty and hard work always previal! I'M SO EXCITED TO GO!!!!! Enjoy the pics!































No comments:

Post a Comment